Significant Advantages Of Using Odoo As Backend With Different Mobile Technologies
Odoo is one of the easiest software companies use. This platform includes hundreds of business apps like accounting, inventory, CRM, eCommerce, POS, MRP, and Project Management. It can even work seamlessly with different mobile technologies.
Most companies use it with Android and iOS platforms. Odoo also serves as the backend for many new themes that are laden with many new and advanced features. These backend themes are powerful, flexible, and fully responsive. Most developers use the concept controller in Odoo to shift the data from the front end to the back end.
Odoo and Mobile Apps
Odoo CRM solutions are already managing the key requirements of the customers. However, the issue may not get addressed adequately regarding mobility for managing customers in today’s world. Odoo Mobile Apps solutions cater to these issues of mobility and flexibility. Let us see why businesses prefer using Odoo Mobile Apps:
- You get access to notes, messages, contacts, and meetings
- Users get access to opportunities, leads, and phone calls
- No need to install any special module
- You can access mobile apps solutions at any moment and at anytime
- It helps provide quick responses to all the business needs
- Businesses can use Odoo with many apps and technological platforms
Advantages of Using Odoo Mobile Apps Solution
- Workability: Odoo serves greatly as the backend for various mobile technologies, as it can work on all types of products without making any distinction between the sizes and colors. Moreover, many product options and categories on mobile apps are added even if they are not published on the website.
- Sending Messages has become Easier: Odoo Mobile Apps make communication easier with messages. You can manage, view, and archive the messages as done on the desktop. The attachments like videos, images, and files can be attached and sent forward easily. You can create a to-do list from the inbound messages.
- Synchronization: It is easier to synchronize the data. You can synchronize other Odoo apps with mobile apps. Moreover, JSON data on the EDGE network can serve quickly too. You can work offline and online through mobile apps.
- Multilingual Platform: Most businesses look forward to engaging clients from all backgrounds and cultures. So, the Odoo Mobile App’s multilingual feature helps businesses connect with people who do not have English as their first language.
- Easy Tracking of Finances: Vendors using the Odoo Mobile App can track which invoices are paid and which are pending. Management of cash flow and payments becomes easier. The invoices can be filtered according to clients, payments pending, and payments made. You can access this feature offline too.
Odoo, as a backend for mobile technologies, is changing the face of managing your business sitting anywhere globally with mobile devices. From making easier notes to working your dashboard, you can do everything in one place. Acespritech, a reputed and professional software development company, helps businesses with workable and seamless Odoo Mobile App solutions. Whether you are a small or enterprise business, our Odoo-certified developers will help you to transform your business through a modern-day ERP System.