- Odoo POS Scale
- Android POS Dashboard V12
- Android POS V12
- POS Internal Stock Transfer
- POS For Spa and Salon with Responsive Design
- POS Backend Dashboard
- POS Sales Dashboard
- POS Partial Payment with Reorder, Reprint order
- POS Customer Order Screen
- Odoo POS Customer Screen
- Odoo POS Promotion
- Odoo POS For Spa and Salon with Responsive Design
- Odoo Point Of Sale Reports
- Odoo POS Multi Currency
- Odoo Point Of Sale Serial in v10
- Odoo Point of Sale – Quick Cash payment buttons
- Odoo POS Enlarge image
- Odoo v10 POS Cross Selling
- Odoo v10 Point of Sale: POS Graphs
- Odoo v10 Point of Sale: Print x-report (Mid-day sale report)
- Odoo V9 POS Reorder, Reprint
- Odoo 8 Point of sale – Send E-Receipt to customer
- Odoo v8 Point of Sale – Loading products in background
- Odoo Point of Sale – Self Service
- Odoo v8 Point of sale – Pricelist options
- Odoo – Loyalty Management
- Odoo Point of Sale – Create Sales Order with Signature
- Odoo (OpenERP) v8 Point of sale keyboard shortcut
- Odoo 8 Point of Sale (POS) Bluepay Integration
- POS Retail: Acespritech Retail POS Management
- Odoo (OpenERP) 8 Point of Sale – Assign unique serial number
- Odoo V8 Point of Sale – Return products from POS (Video)
- Odoo (OpenERP) Point of Sale: Loyalty Management
- OpenERP Point of Sale (POS): Print draft receipt before order validation
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Create invoice for multiple orders together
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Gift Coupon Feature
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Restriction on return products from backend
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Product Quantity in different warehouse, Discount restriction by password
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Product return from POS Interface
- OpenERP integration with Authorize.net
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Customer selection with Fiscal Position
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Select date from interface
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Load products having quantity
- OpenERP Sales – Point of Sale analysis report.
- OpenERP 7 Point of Sale : Enhancement in Pricelist
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Discount restriction
- Configure multiple shops in OpenERP Point of Sale
- Create invoice from OpenERP 7.0 Point of Sale (POS)
- OpenERP Point of Sale, Delivery Order: Assign unique serial # for product
- Session wise Customer Selection in OpenERP 7 Point of Sale (POS)
- Create Sales Order from OpenERP Point of Sale (POS)
- User defined Sequence in OpenERP 7 POS (Point of Sale)
- OpenERP Point of Sale with Pricelist applied
- Customer Selection in OpenERP 7.0 Point of Sale (POS)
- OpenERP 6.1 POS customer selection (video)
- Select customer in OpenERP POS
- Odoo POS Scale
- Django Covid19 – Dashboard App
- Django Report App
- Django Registration And Login
- WordPress Contact Form
- WooCommerce Advance Product Gallery
- WooCommerce Email PDF Invoice
- WooCommerce Autocomplete Checkout Address
- WooCommerce Product Badges
- Customer Feedback System for WordPress/WooCommerce
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Play Store (Android App)
Session wise Customer Selection in OpenERP 7 Point of Sale (POS)
Here is one important feature related to Customer selection in Point of Sale that we have implemented.
Lets check following process so it will give better idea.
Following screen allows us to select product as we normally do.
Below screen shows list of customers.
Our selected customer will be displayed on the top with time frame.
Now we are creating more sessions and selecting different customers for each session with different list of products.
Same thing for different customers and different list of products.
Now we will validate each order one by one so that we can have customer names in POS Order backend.
Here is the list of orders that we have created from POS Interface with different products and having different customers selected.
Here is the video link for the same feature: