OpenERP 6.1 POS customer selection (video)
December 19, 2012
Following video provides demo for selecting customer in OpenERP POS.
December 19, 2012
- How to install ERPNext in Ubuntu ?
- Odoo Mass Payment
- Odoo Point Of Sale Reports
- Odoo POS Multi Currency
- Odoo Sales Commission
- Odoo Invoice round off
- How to create shopping cart price rules in magento 2
- How to create custom tax rule in magento 2
- How to enable customer email verification on registration in magento 2
- How to create catalog price rule in magento 2
- How to create custom rating for product in magento 2
- How to Insert static block in CMS page using widget In Magento 2
- How to insert widget in CMS page and static block In Magento 2
- How To Create Downloadable Product in Magento 2
- How to Create Bundle Product in Magento 2
- How to Create Virtual Product in Magento 2
- How to create configuration product in Magento 2
- How to create custom attribute for configurable product in Magento 2
- Odoo Point Of Sale Serial in v10
- Odoo Point of Sale – Quick Cash payment buttons
- Odoo Website: Products available message
- Odoo POS Enlarge image
- Odoo v10 Acespritech Account Report
- Odoo v10 Generate Product EAN13
- Odoo 8 Point of sale – Send E-Receipt to customer
- Odoo (OpenERP) v8 Point of sale keyboard shortcut
- Odoo 8 – Sales refund process with invoicing
- User defined Sequence in OpenERP 7 POS (Point of Sale)
- OpenERP Point of Sale with Pricelist applied
- OpenERP 6.1 POS customer selection (video)
- How to create Opening Balance for new year in OpenERP?
- How OpenERP works as SSO ?
- How to load different languages into OpenERP ?
- OpenERP LDAP Synchronization
- How to drop the database in OpenERP?
- How to create database in OpenERP?
- Maintain log of Product sale price in OpenERP…
- How to install Magento in Ubuntu ?
- How to install Joomla in ubuntu ?
- How to install python2.5 in ubuntu 11.04 ?
- How to create a module in OpenERP ?
- How to backup and restore OpenERP database ?
- How to convert *.pyc to *.py files ?
- How to make pgAdmin connection with PostgreSQL ?