Experience: 2+ years
Qualification: M. Tech, MCA, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, B.Sc in Computers
The role of a MEAN stack developer is to create robust and scalable full-stack web applications that meet the needs of clients and their customers. The ideal candidate should have excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, and a commitment to staying current with the latest web development technologies and trends.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features.
- Participate in code reviews.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize work.
Excellent proficiency in building backend APIs using NodeJS.
- Strong CI/CD, TDD principles.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production-ready applications.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills.
- Knowledge and experience with MongoDB, Docker technologies.