Experience: 2 – 8 years
Qualification: MCA, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, B.Sc in Computers
We are looking for an Android application developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of applications aimed at a range of android devices including mobile phones and
tablet computers. Your primary focus will be the development of android applications and their
integration with backend services.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java codEnsure/Kotlin the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Good experience in designing Android based applications.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and local database to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
- Self – motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments.