How UOM (Unit of Measure) works in OpenERP ?
OpenERP supports several units of measure. Product can be expressed in several units of measure at once. Make sure that all the units of measure used for a product are in the same units of measure category.
Factor is used to convert from one unit of measure to another as long as they are in the same category.
Sales → Configuration → Products → Unit Of Measure → UoM Categories
Sales → Configuration → Products → Unit Of Measure → Unit of Measure
Here we are taking example of product: Milk.
We have created UoM Category named, ‘Volume’ and three units of measurement: Gram, Litre and Gallon.
As you can see, for Milk product, we configured ‘Litre’ unit as a default measurement unit and also for purchase unit.
Now we are going to sale 500 grams milk from our stock.
By this way, you can manage multiple UOM in OpenERP.
- Product Expiry Report
- Odoo Product Non Moving Stock
- Odoo Agent Commission
- POS For Spa and Salon with Responsive Design
- POS Backend Dashboard
- POS Partial Payment with Reorder, Reprint order
- Odoo CyberSource Payment Gateway
- Odoo Mass Payment
- Odoo POS Customer Screen
- Odoo POS For Spa and Salon with Responsive Design
- Odoo Mastercard Payment Gateway Service (MPGS)
- Odoo Point Of Sale Reports
- Odoo POS Multi Currency
- Odoo Sales Commission
- Odoo Invoice round off
- Odoo Point Of Sale Serial in v10
- Odoo Website: Products available message
- Odoo Website: Product is out of stock
- Odoo v8 Point of sale – Pricelist options
- Odoo – Loyalty Management
- Odoo Point of Sale – Create Sales Order with Signature
- Odoo v8 Stripe Integration with payment acquirer
- Odoo v8 Stripe integration
- Odoo – Apply global discount in Sales, Invoice
- DiamondWEBPay integration with Odoo
- Odoo Showroom Service Management
- Odoo 8 Point of Sale (POS) Bluepay Integration
- Odoo 8 – Sales refund process with invoicing
- Odoo (OpenERP) 8 Point of Sale – Assign unique serial number
- Odoo (OpenERP) Point of Sale: Loyalty Management
- OpenERP Point of Sale (POS): Print draft receipt before order validation
- OpenERP SMS Enhancement
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Gift Coupon Feature
- OpenERP Enhancement for product quantity in different warehouse
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Restriction on return products from backend
- Authorize.net (eCheque) integration with OpenERP
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Product Quantity in different warehouse, Discount restriction by password
- SagePay integration with OpenERP
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Product return from POS Interface
- OpenERP integration with BluePay
- OpenERP integration with Authorize.net
- OpenERP: Supplier Sales Report
- OpenERP 7 : Hotel Management
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Customer selection with Fiscal Position
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Select date from interface
- OpenERP Sales – Point of Sale analysis report.
- OpenERP 7 Point of Sale : Enhancement in Pricelist
- OpenERP product quantities in different warehouses
- Configure multiple shops in OpenERP Point of Sale
- Create invoice from OpenERP 7.0 Point of Sale (POS)
- OpenERP Point of Sale, Delivery Order: Assign unique serial # for product
- How to change currency globally in OpenERP 7.0
- Session wise Customer Selection in OpenERP 7 Point of Sale (POS)
- Create Sales Order from OpenERP Point of Sale (POS)
- How UOM (Unit of Measure) works in OpenERP ?
- How to Install Sale / Any Module in OpenERP