How to create database in OpenERP?
Are you beginner and taking babysteps in OpenERP? We can help you in the very 1st step. It’s all about database and it is the central component in ERp systems so lets learn on how to create database in OpenERP…
Before you create any database, you need to install OpenERP.To install OpenERP 6.1 and OpenERP 6.0 on Windows Vista and Windows 7 in 10 Minutes, You may like to visit How to install OpenERP 6.1 and OpenERP 6.0 on Windows Vista and Windows 7 in 10 Minutes.
Click on the Manage Databases Link to create Database (PostgreSQL).
In Create New Database screen of OpenERP Web Client, Give New database name and Password and Click on Create.
It will take some time to create a new database; once the database is created you will be redirected to the web console of OpenERP.
- How to install ERPNext in Ubuntu ?
- Odoo Mass Payment
- Odoo Point Of Sale Reports
- Odoo POS Multi Currency
- Odoo Sales Commission
- Odoo Invoice round off
- How to create shopping cart price rules in magento 2
- How to create custom tax rule in magento 2
- How to enable customer email verification on registration in magento 2
- How to create catalog price rule in magento 2
- How to create custom rating for product in magento 2
- How to Insert static block in CMS page using widget In Magento 2
- How to insert widget in CMS page and static block In Magento 2
- How To Create Downloadable Product in Magento 2
- How to Create Bundle Product in Magento 2
- How to Create Virtual Product in Magento 2
- How to create configuration product in Magento 2
- How to create custom attribute for configurable product in Magento 2
- Odoo Point Of Sale Serial in v10
- Odoo Point of Sale – Quick Cash payment buttons
- Odoo Website: Products available message
- Odoo POS Enlarge image
- Odoo v10 Acespritech Account Report
- Odoo v10 Generate Product EAN13
- Odoo 8 Point of sale – Send E-Receipt to customer
- Odoo (OpenERP) v8 Point of sale keyboard shortcut
- Odoo 8 – Sales refund process with invoicing
- User defined Sequence in OpenERP 7 POS (Point of Sale)
- OpenERP Point of Sale with Pricelist applied
- OpenERP 6.1 POS customer selection (video)
- How to create Opening Balance for new year in OpenERP?
- How OpenERP works as SSO ?
- How to load different languages into OpenERP ?
- OpenERP LDAP Synchronization
- How to drop the database in OpenERP?
- How to create database in OpenERP?
- Maintain log of Product sale price in OpenERP…
- How to install Magento in Ubuntu ?
- How to install Joomla in ubuntu ?
- How to install python2.5 in ubuntu 11.04 ?
- How to create a module in OpenERP ?
- How to backup and restore OpenERP database ?
- How to convert *.pyc to *.py files ?
- How to make pgAdmin connection with PostgreSQL ?
- Android – Zebra Label Print App
- Django Blog (VLOGER)
- Android – Sales App V14
- Android – CRM for Odoo V14
- Django – eCommerce Website
- Android Applications for Restaurant (Odoo V13)
- Magento 2 – Customer Order View
- Django Zebra Printer Application
- Magento 2 – Admin Dashboard
- Magento 2 – Customer Purchase Analysis Report