How to configure SMTP in OpenERP ?
I am writing this blog because when I got any questions in my mind I simply search it on google. I guess its usual thing that we all are taking help of our best friend Google, when we are in trouble.
So I thought to share with everyone and thinking that it might be helpful for other too. Because same problem can occur with any one.
OpenERP is a huge product and its not easy to cover everything by this kind of videos but I am trying my best to cover most important parts.
Feel free to ask for any queries if you have.
- Odoo 9 Website: Terms & Conditions
- Odoo – Loyalty Management
- Odoo v8 Stripe Integration with payment acquirer
- SagePay integration with OpenERP
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Product return from POS Interface
- OpenERP integration with BluePay
- OpenERP integration with Authorize.net
- OpenERP Subscription module introduction
- OpenERP 7 with SSL on Ubuntu 12.04
- Configure multiple shops in OpenERP Point of Sale
- OpenERP Point of Sale, Delivery Order: Assign unique serial # for product
- How to change currency globally in OpenERP 7.0
- Configure OpenERP with NGINX and GUNICORN
- Disable Decimal Points in OpenERP
- How to configure payment terms in OpenERP ?
- How to configure product in OpenERP ?
- How to load different languages into OpenERP ?
- How to configure Pricelist in OpenERP ?
- How to configure Request for Quotation in OpenERP ?
- How to configure SMTP in OpenERP ?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Android Applications for Retail (Odoo V14)
- Android – Zebra Label Print App
- Django Blog (VLOGER)
- Android – Sales App V14
- Android – CRM for Odoo V14
- Django – eCommerce Website
- Android Applications for Restaurant (Odoo V13)
- Magento 2 – Customer Order View
- Django Zebra Printer Application
- Magento 2 – Admin Dashboard