How to configure Request for Quotation in OpenERP ?
Today I am going to post a new OpenERP functional video.
My topic is Request for Quotation.
For each business deal, we need to have sales, purchase, quotation and all these things in matter.
OpenERP provides all these facilities to manage our business easily.
- Odoo 9 Website: Terms & Conditions
- Odoo – Loyalty Management
- Odoo v8 Stripe Integration with payment acquirer
- SagePay integration with OpenERP
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Product return from POS Interface
- OpenERP integration with BluePay
- OpenERP integration with Authorize.net
- OpenERP Subscription module introduction
- OpenERP 7 with SSL on Ubuntu 12.04
- Configure multiple shops in OpenERP Point of Sale
- OpenERP Point of Sale, Delivery Order: Assign unique serial # for product
- How to change currency globally in OpenERP 7.0
- Configure OpenERP with NGINX and GUNICORN
- Disable Decimal Points in OpenERP
- How to configure payment terms in OpenERP ?
- How to configure product in OpenERP ?
- How to load different languages into OpenERP ?
- How to configure Pricelist in OpenERP ?
- How to configure Request for Quotation in OpenERP ?
- How to configure SMTP in OpenERP ?
- Android – CRM for Odoo V14
- Django – eCommerce Website
- Android Applications for Restaurant (Odoo V13)
- Magento 2 – Customer Order View
- Django Zebra Printer Application
- Magento 2 – Admin Dashboard
- Magento 2 – Customer Purchase Analysis Report
- Django Rental Management
- Django CSV Import Data
- Django Appointment System