Create Sales Order from OpenERP Point of Sale (POS)
Its been so long that we haven’t post any new blog. Here is one good OpenERP blog related to a feature in Point of Sale.
We have implemented a feature in OpenERP Point of Sale that will allow user to create a Sales Order directly from Point of Sale.
You can see in following screen, there are two buttons “Select Customer” and “Create Sales Order”.
For demo purpose, we have added few products in Order List on the left side.
Now once we select customer, and click on “Create Sales Order” button, in the backend, Sales Order will be created in quotation and popup message will be raised with newly created Sales Order number.
Here is the created sales order visible in list view.
We can see the selected products from Point of Sale and total amount, customer here as well.
- Odoo POS Scale
- POS Internal Stock Transfer
- POS For Spa and Salon with Responsive Design
- POS Backend Dashboard
- POS Sales Dashboard
- POS Partial Payment with Reorder, Reprint order
- POS Customer Order Screen
- Odoo POS Customer Screen
- Odoo POS Promotion
- Odoo POS For Spa and Salon with Responsive Design
- Odoo Point Of Sale Reports
- Odoo POS Multi Currency
- Odoo Point Of Sale Serial in v10
- Odoo Point of Sale – Quick Cash payment buttons
- Odoo POS Enlarge image
- Odoo v10 POS Cross Selling
- Odoo v10 Point of Sale: POS Graphs
- Odoo v10 Point of Sale: Print x-report (Mid-day sale report)
- Odoo V9 POS Reorder, Reprint
- Odoo 8 Point of sale – Send E-Receipt to customer
- Odoo v8 Point of Sale – Loading products in background
- Odoo Point of Sale – Self Service
- Odoo v8 Point of sale – Pricelist options
- Odoo – Loyalty Management
- Odoo Point of Sale – Create Sales Order with Signature
- Odoo (OpenERP) v8 Point of sale keyboard shortcut
- Odoo 8 Point of Sale (POS) Bluepay Integration
- POS Retail: Acespritech Retail POS Management
- Odoo (OpenERP) 8 Point of Sale – Assign unique serial number
- Odoo V8 Point of Sale – Return products from POS (Video)
- Odoo (OpenERP) Point of Sale: Loyalty Management
- OpenERP Point of Sale (POS): Print draft receipt before order validation
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Create invoice for multiple orders together
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Gift Coupon Feature
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Restriction on return products from backend
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Product Quantity in different warehouse, Discount restriction by password
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Product return from POS Interface
- OpenERP integration with Authorize.net
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Customer selection with Fiscal Position
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Select date from interface
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Load products having quantity
- OpenERP Sales – Point of Sale analysis report.
- OpenERP 7 Point of Sale : Enhancement in Pricelist
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Discount restriction
- Configure multiple shops in OpenERP Point of Sale
- Create invoice from OpenERP 7.0 Point of Sale (POS)
- OpenERP Point of Sale, Delivery Order: Assign unique serial # for product
- Session wise Customer Selection in OpenERP 7 Point of Sale (POS)
- Create Sales Order from OpenERP Point of Sale (POS)
- User defined Sequence in OpenERP 7 POS (Point of Sale)
- OpenERP Point of Sale with Pricelist applied
- Customer Selection in OpenERP 7.0 Point of Sale (POS)
- OpenERP 6.1 POS customer selection (video)
- Select customer in OpenERP POS