- Odoo (OpenERP) Point of Sale: Loyalty Management
- How to write-off in OpenERP/Odoo Accounting
- OpenERP Point of Sale (POS): Print draft receipt before order validation
- OpenERP SMS Enhancement
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Create invoice for multiple orders together
- OpenERP SagePay with Token
- OpenERP integration with CraftyClicks
- OpenERP Product Barcode Report
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Gift Coupon Feature
- OpenERP Enhancement for product quantity in different warehouse
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Restriction on return products from backend
- Authorize.net (eCheque) integration with OpenERP
- SagePay integration with OpenERP
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Product return from POS Interface
- OpenERP integration with BluePay
- OpenERP integration with Authorize.net
- OpenERP 7 : Hotel Management
- OpenERP : Roster Management Module
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Customer selection with Fiscal Position
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Select date from interface
- Enhancement: OpenERP product quantities in different warehouses
- OpenERP Web: Enhancement in Gantt Chart
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Load products having quantity
- OpenERP Sales – Point of Sale analysis report.
- OpenERP 7 Point of Sale : Enhancement in Pricelist
- OpenERP Subscription module introduction
- OpenERP Point of Sale: Discount restriction
- OpenERP product quantities in different warehouses
- OpenERP 7 with SSL on Ubuntu 12.04
- Configure multiple shops in OpenERP Point of Sale
- Create invoice from OpenERP 7.0 Point of Sale (POS)
- OpenERP Point of Sale, Delivery Order: Assign unique serial # for product
- Configure OpenERP with NGINX and GUNICORN
- User defined Sequence in OpenERP 7 POS (Point of Sale)
- Customer Selection in OpenERP 7.0 Point of Sale (POS)
- How to install new module in OpenERP 7.0 ?
- Odoo POS Scale
- Django Covid19 – Dashboard App
- Django Report App
- Django Registration And Login
- WordPress Contact Form
- WooCommerce Advance Product Gallery
- WooCommerce Email PDF Invoice
- WooCommerce Autocomplete Checkout Address
- WooCommerce Product Badges
- Customer Feedback System for WordPress/WooCommerce
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Play Store (Android App)
Authorize.net (eCheque) integration with OpenERP
As we have already posted one blog for Authorize.net feature integrated with OpenERP. http://acespritechblog.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/openerp-integration-with-authorize-net/.
After this development we have implemented eCheck feature for authorize.net integration with many other imporvemets. In newer version, it will be possible to add more than one credit card numbers for customer. And it is also possible to insert new credit card information during payment process.
Same as credit card, user allows to enter more than one bank information of their customers and can create during payment process.
Here we have made major improvements compare to older version. User can select better option for payment request from popup window like ‘Credit Card’ or ‘Bank’ and related options will also be appear.
There are other methods also available with eCheck but Authorize.net Test account allow to make testing with below two methods only.
After make payment request with eCheck, authorize.net server gives some response.
We are keeping histrory of each and every transaction with response that generates with Authorize.net.
It is very easy to STOP payment which is already sent to authorize.net for further processing.
And once transaction will settle with authorize.net, you can refund it with any amount.(less than Invoice amount).